General Aboriginal Services
To promote and provide sport and recreation to the Indigenous and non-indigenous community to encourage positive social and health outcomes and community development.
1. To promote, organise and foster amateur boxing in South East Queensland and contribute towards the advancement of the sport throughout Australia;
2. To provide positive alternatives for the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and the mainstream community through sport and recreation activities that promote health and wellbeing;
3. To create a learning environment to educate and train members and assist them to gain sports and recreation qualifications and other further education;
4. To encourage the health and wellbeing of youth and communities who wish to develop self-esteem, life purpose and fitness;
5. To encourage and promote the participation of disadvantaged young people (youth at risk) in sport and recreation.
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact Kurbingui Sporting Association Inc - Bracken Ridge
Similar Providers Nearby
Wheelchair Access Yes
Accessible By Anyone
Access Fee Contact us for details
Age Ranges All ages
Other Requirements This service focuses on the needs of Indigenous people