General Advocacy Services
The QCU is the public voice of the Queensland Union movement.
- support and coordinate affiliates to improve industrial conditions and increase membership;
- be the public voice of the Queensland union movement;
- influence government and public policy at an industrial, political and social level;
- build awareness of the union movement through education, training and campaigning; and
- represent the Queensland movement statewide, nationally and internationally.
- Represent the queensland Council of Unions at a local level.
Quick Facts About The Region
Similar Providers Nearby
Wheelchair Access Yes
Referral Required Contact us for details
Accessible By Anyone
Access Fee Contribution fee
Age Ranges All ages