Ageing Information & Counselling
Since 1957, COTA Queensland has been advocating on issues that affect all of us as we age and supporting older Queenslanders to influence decision-makers and create positive social change.
We do this by:
- advocating to Government on issues that affect all of us as we age and promote older people's rights.
- providing free community education to the community to help people be empowered to make informed decisions.
- partnering in research that addresses the big issues for older people.
- supporting organisations that address issues for older Queenslanders who are experiencing injustice, discrimination, disadvantage or disability.
- Coordinate Queensland Seniors Week, connecting folk of all ages and backgrounds.
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact COTA Queensland
Similar Providers Nearby
Disabled access Toilet, Hearing loop, Ramp access
Phone Service Yes
Accessible By Anyone
Access Fee No fee
Age Ranges All ages
To advance the rights, interests, and futures of people as we age.Visit COUNCIL ON THE AGEING QUEENSLAND LTD website