Community Information & Referral Services
MULTICULTURAL ADVISORY SERVICE (MAS)
This is a joint Commonwealth and State government funded initiative, auspiced by the Ethnic Communities Council of QLD Ltd and managed by Diversicare. The aim of the project is to improve access to responsive Home and Community Care services for people from culturally diverse communities.
If you are a Community care service provider we can:
- Deliver free cross cultural training workshops.
- Partner with you to promote your services to multicultural communities.
- Identify, plan & develop multicultural and multilingual resources to support the provision of culturally appropriate services.
- Provide free consultation around working with multicultural clients and communities.
- Establish networks and links with multicultural communities and your service to facilitate understanding of culturally complex issues of mutual concern.
- Work with you to identify barriers and gaps in current service provision for multicultural clients and their carers.
- Assist in the development of collaborative process aimed at enhancing the continued growth of responsive services.
If you are a cultural community we can:
- Provide information on community care and aged care programs.
- Deliver information session on how to access community care and aged care services.
- Assist you to meet your cultural needs when accessing services.
- Assist you to seek solutions to emerging concerns.
- Promote and advocate for services to meet the needs of culturally and linguistically diverse communities.
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact Diversicare Multicultural Advisory Service
Similar Providers Nearby
Accessible By Anyone
Access Fee No fee
Age Ranges All ages