Community & Neighbourhood Centres
West End Community House actively supports local community, and community based initiatives which address a range of issues and social disadvantages in the local community. We provide free information, advice, referral and support to the local community members, families and groups. During Open House we also provide snacks and a cuppa, printing and access to computers and the internet.
Our services include:
* Open House (Drop-in) 9am to 1pm Monday to Thursday, and 9am to 12pm Friday
* Computer Literacy Program - Tuesdays 9.30am to 11.30am
* Community Breakfast - 7am to 8am Thursdays
* Community Art Group (call or email as this group is popular)
* Community Garden Group - 2pm to 4pm Thursdays
* Volunteering Program (please get in touch if interested in volunteering)
* Community Space and local venue for hire
Open House runs 9am to 1pm Monday to Thursday, and 9am to 12pm on Fridays (excluding public holidays).
We provide services in partnership with Anglicare homelessness outreach health services and Centrelink Homelessness Outreach Service, both of which attend our Community Breakfasts (7am to 8am Thursdays)
Our office hours are Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 3pm.
For further information about our services please contact West End Community House on 3217 2333, or [email protected]
Upcoming Events at West End Community House (Community Plus)
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact West End Community House (Community Plus)
Similar Providers Nearby
Disabled access This location has disabled access
Accessible By Anyone
Access Fee No fee
Age Ranges All ages