General Crisis and Emergency Services
Homeless Hotline is a phone information and referral service for people who are experiencing homelessness.
Homeless Hotline provide assistance with:
- Emergency accommodation
- How to find services
- Showers and meals
- Advice and support
- Single people aged over 16
- Mothers with children
- Fathers with children
- Those experiencing homelessness or at risk of homelessness
- To provide the client with the right information, Homeless Hotline will ask for: Name, D.O.B, gender, and location.
- More information will be required to arrange a referral or an interview with a service.
- This is a telephone service only with 24 hour free call support service.
- Free Call - 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- Free call from standard phones or public phones. Calls from mobiles are charged at applicable mobile provider rates.
Similar Providers Nearby
Homeless Hotline has elected to withhold the display of their location on a map
Online Service Yes
Phone Service Yes
Accessible By Anyone
Access Fee No fee
Age Ranges All ages