Dental & Oral Health
Yeronga Oral Health Centre provides general oral health services including assessment, preventative treatment and specialist services.
Free Oral Health Care for the eligible Metro South Community:
- Currently for all children’s oral health services (emergency and general appointments) parents need to telephone the call centre for an appointment 1300 300 850.
- Eligibility for children.
- ALL students 4 years of age through to year 10
- Students in years 11 & 12 - who have a current Centrelink Card, Healthcare Card or Pension Card
- 0-3 year olds - whose parents have a current Centrelink Card, Healthcare Card or Pension Card
- 2 - 17 year olds, who are eligible for the Child Dental Benefits Schedule (CDBS). To check your eligibility visit the website at my.gov.au or phone 132011
- Currently for adult services, patients with emergencies to telephone the call centre 1300 300 850, and for general appointments to call the individual adult clinics – numbers and clinic locations are on the web site.https://metrosouth.health.qld.gov.au/oral-health
Eligibility for Adults:
- Pensioner Concession Card (PCC) issued by the Department of Veteran's Affairs (DVA)
- Pension Concession Card (PCC) issued by Centrelink
- Health Care Card (HCC)
- Commonwealth Seniors Health Card (CSC)
- Queensland Seniors Card (QSC)
Thank you for assisting us to provide care for your families and school community.
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact Woolloogabba Oral Health Centre
Similar Providers Nearby
Disabled access This location has disabled access
Accessible By Approved service users
Access Fee No fee
Age Ranges All ages