Drug & Alcohol Services
The Homeless Health Outreach Team provides services to people who are homeless or who are at risk of being homeless. Consumers will generally have a mental health diagnosis such as Schizophrenia or other forms of psychosis, depression or anxiety disorders and substance use disorders.
The services include provision of specialist mental health, general health and drug and alcohol services to assist homeless people who are sleeping in public spaces, squats and improvised dwellings.
The team visits clients on the streets, in parks, cemeteries or any other place where homeless people are known to congregate. This may include food vans, shelters or other homeless agencies. Other homeless initiatives, Non-Government Organisations or mental health services may also make referrals.
- Homeless people living within a 5km radius of the General Post Office
- People with Mental Health Issues
- People with General Health Issues
- People with Alcohol and Drug Issues
- Homeless people with health issues
- Contact for eligibility criteria for different programs and services
Contact Royal Brisbane Hospital - Homeless Health Outreach Team (HHOT)
Similar Providers Nearby
Royal Brisbane Hospital - Homeless Health Outreach Team (HHOT) has elected to withhold the display of their location on a map
Accessible By Approved service users
Access Fee Contact us for details
Age Ranges All ages