Churches and Places of Worship
- that the Bible is the written Word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit and without error in the original manuscripts. The Bible is our infallible and divine authority in all matters of faith and life.
- there is one God who exists eternally in three Persons — the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. These three are one in power and glory.
- that Jesus Christ, as the eternal Son of God, became man, lived, died and rose again to pay sin’s penalty for all who trust in Him alone for their salvation. Jesus Christ is the only mediator between God and mankind.
- that all people are sinners and are unable to save themselves or even cooperate with God in an effort to earn their salvation.
- that salvation is by God alone, who saves people by drawing them to Jesus by His Holy Spirit. He convinces them of their sin so that they abandon their present way of life and trust in Jesus Christ as their only hope.
- that the Holy Spirit gives Christians the daily strength and wisdom they need to joyfully walk according to His will.
- that Jesus Christ will return personally, visibly, and bodily to judge all mankind and to receive those who have trusted in Him.
Our desire is to be…Christ Exalting, Gospel Centred, Grace Based, Bible Believing, Prayerfully Dependent, Kingdom Oriented, Evangelical, Reformed, Mission Minded, Disciple Making.
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact Christ Community Church
Similar Providers Nearby
Wheelchair Access Yes
Accessible By Anyone
Access Fee No fee
Age Ranges All ages
We meet at 8:30 AM on Sunday each Week and at 10:30 AM on Sunday each Week